opinion needed on feature/download

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 00:34:37 PST 2012

Sorry, surely I've not sent it ? anyway, continuing..

On 28 November 2012 09:28, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 27 November 2012 23:56, Mat M <matm at gmx.fr> wrote:
>>> It's the other way around, they will be downloaded even if we don't
>>> necessarily need them.
>>> See BUILD_TYPE="$BUILD_TYPE MOZ" above in configure.
>>> If PREBUILD_MOZAB == YES then also MOZ is in BUILD_TYPE.
>>

>> So it is a regression from before where we got them only if we build it. It
>> is ~10 Mb, which could be saved from bandwith, IMO. Even if not so large
>> compared to the whole set of tarballs.
>> Maybe I am too tied to this code I tweaked lately :)

Sure, but for who ?
I believe we build moz/ only for Windows ?
where test "$MSVSVER" != "2005" is true, so PREBUILD_MOZAB must be YES ?
Anyway, if I am wrong or you just insist, change:
 $(call fetch_Optional,MOZ, -> $(if $(filter YES,$(PREBUILD_MOZAB)),
in Makefile.fetch

Best,
Matus