[ANNOUNCE] Python 3.3 is now bundled with LibreOffice 4.0

Stephan van den Akker stephanv778 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:42:03 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm having similar problems with my build on 32 bit openSUSE 12.2 and
64-bit openSUSE 11.4. I noticed that early in the build of python 3.3 that
the gcc compiler on both platforms gives error messages complaining about
unknown options ("-R" on the 32 bit system). This almost certainly means
missing .o or .so files