[ANNOUNCE] Python 3.3 is now bundled with LibreOffice 4.0

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:56:07 PST 2012

Le 28/11/2012 11:42, Stephan van den Akker a écrit :

> I'm having similar problems with my build on 32 bit openSUSE 12.2 and
> 64-bit openSUSE 11.4. I noticed that early in the build of python 3.3
> that the gcc compiler on both platforms gives error messages complaining
> about unknown options ("-R" on the 32 bit system). This almost certainly
> means missing .o or .so files

Yep, seems to be same problem here too on my system :

Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
gcc: erreur: unrecognized option ‘-R’

The most up-to-date version of Python 3 on Linux Mint 13 KDE is Python
3.2 - if the build module uses a downloadable 3.3, shouldn't that
contain all of the needed dependencies and not be looking to find them
on the system ?

Alex