[design] XML filter for templates, how to change default shape colors etc.

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 12:51:30 PST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 23:04 +0100, Alexander Wilms wrote:
> 1) How can one change the default colors for shapes and their outline?
> We'd like to use Tango Blue 1 and Tango Blue 2, which have been added
> to the standard palette.

I forget how this works, maybe thorsten can remember. IIRC its
hard-coded somewhere in sd or svx and we've changed them once already.

> 3) Last time the impress templates were updated, someone (Caolan?)
> used an XML filter to remove superfluous strings from them. Could you
> point me to that filter?

solenv/bin/striplanguagetags.sh takes a zip files of .odX files and
removes their language tags which has (or at least had) the side-effect
of making them inherit the default document language instead.

C.