[WIKI] wanted extensions

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Tue Oct 2 10:12:22 PDT 2012

Hello,

please *only* reply to website at global.libreoffice.org so we have the
list in one place - thanks!

As part of the new wiki setup, I'd also like to install some more
extensions. If I recall, there have been numerous requests we couldn't
fulfill so far, and now is the chance to do so. :-)

So, if you have one extension you desperately need, please add it to
this thread, so I can investigate and have a look! My clear preference
is to use one of the extensions out of the WikiMedia-maintained
repository. [1] Any other extension causes a lot of more work, so please
think twice before requesting an extension not listed there.

Also keep in mind that any extension creates a bit more load, so we
should only install those that are really needed for production. For
anything else, e.g. for trying out new extensions before deciding about
them, I'll provide a "testbed" wiki soon.

Thanks for your feedback ;)
Florian

[1]
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/gitweb?p=mediawiki/extensions.git;a=tree;h=refs/heads/master;hb=master

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108