problem building branch 3.6.x

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Thu Oct 4 01:16:38 PDT 2012

On 02/10/12 18:16, Maxime de Roucy wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have to work on a 3.6.x problem that doesn't appear in the master
> branch.
[...]
> force_dmake_to_error
> Error: No makefile.mk found!
> dmake:  Error executing 'force_dmake_to_error': No such file or
> directory
> dmake:  Error code -1, while making 'no_traget'
[...]
> Can you help me please ?
>
> Thank you in advance.

sounds like you forgot to change to the correct branch for dictionaries,
this error sounds very familiar ( since I nearly always forget to use
'./g' instead of plain 'git' for switching branches ), probably an idea
to check dictionaries, helpcontent & binfilter ( all of which are
separate clones )

Noel