[REVIEW 3-6] New release libcdr 0.0.9, fixes fdo#55522 and partly, fdo#54785

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at graduateinstitute.ch
Fri Oct 5 06:57:03 PDT 2012

Hello, good people,

This attached patch is uploading a new libcdr that fixes several
position problems as those reported once in one article of heise.de. It
is also fixing some problems we had with filling of shapes where things
that were not supposed to be filled were filled. It also fixes a bug on
windows where we were truncating the values when reading a palette of
indexed bitmap.

For careful reviever, I attach a diff of the relevant parts between
0.0.8 and 0.0.9. This release also adds Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
project files, but they are not relevant for 3-6 branch since the libcdr
is built there only using the makefile.mk contained in the tarball.

It is not a cherry-pick from master. The module is gbuildified in master
and the patch will have nothing in common with this one.

Thanks for a courageous person who will review this

Cheers

Fridrich