Beanshell and Javascript extensions not registered in master build

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 00:30:48 PDT 2012

Le 07/10/12 22:59, Alex Thurgood a écrit :

Just to clarify :

> I tried building master today with the following switches :
>
> ./autogen.sh --enable-binfilter --enable-extra-template
> --enable-extra-sample --enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
> --enable-ext-scripting-javascript --enable-ext-mysql-connector
> --with-system-mysql --enable-symbols --enable-debug --enable-dbgutil

I used the --enable-ext switches on both OSX and Linux 32bit - same
result, no functional beanshell or javascript extensions loaded, however
the build doesn't report any errors, even if I make the modules separately.

Anything to do with David's recent gbuildification changes ?

Alex