Beanshell and Javascript extensions not registered in master build

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Mon Oct 8 04:25:51 PDT 2012

On 08/10/12 09:30, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
> Le 07/10/12 22:59, Alex Thurgood a écrit :
>

> Just to clarify :
>
>> I tried building master today with the following switches :
>>
>> ./autogen.sh --enable-binfilter --enable-extra-template
>> --enable-extra-sample --enable-ext-scripting-beanshell
>> --enable-ext-scripting-javascript --enable-ext-mysql-connector
>> --with-system-mysql --enable-symbols --enable-debug --enable-dbgutil
>>

> I used the --enable-ext switches on both OSX and Linux 32bit - same
> result, no functional beanshell or javascript extensions loaded, however
> the build doesn't report any errors, even if I make the modules separately.
>
> Anything to do with David's recent gbuildification changes ?

these have stopped being extensions and are regular parts of the
installation since commit a72a7dc500ffd57662e8b9be61e4676266861c33

... but the configure options have not been updated and still call it an
extension.  i've fixed that on master now, you will now get an error
with the deprecated options.  the script providers are enabled by
default and can be disabled via --disable-scripting-beanshell/javascript.