getting started with libreoffice development or a mentor

vikash kumar mapcode.mind at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 00:43:48 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am vikash, a recent cse graduate and a old linux and libreoffice user. I
am looking to contribute to the project, but last 1 week of attempts on the
source code and the bugs haven't taught me anything. I feel like a camel
lost in the desert. I am new to open source software development and have
been coding for almost last 3 years in c++ during my academic career.

Please help me get involved in the project. I would really appreciate if
someone would like to be my mentor to get me started.

Other helps like what should i study and prepare to get involved in the
development process would also be very helpful. All in all i just need the
directions to become a part of this community.

Thank you for taking your time to go through this.

--
with best regards,

vikash kumar
B-218,