A special product version of OpenOffice which is compiled with a defined preprocessor symbol 'TIMELOG'

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Oct 10 05:24:33 PDT 2012

Look in <rtl/logfile.hxx>.

Does anybody of us ever use that TIMELOG facility? If not, is anybody
interested in trying, now that they are told about it?

If nobody is interested, we presumably should kill all that, kill the
RTL_LOGFILE_CONTEXT stuff in the code, etc?

If we do that, is the RTL_LOGFILE stuff that is not dependent on
whether TIMELOG is defined or not still useful, or should that, too,
be killed?

--tml