[REVIEW-3-6] [PUSHED 3-6] fix for fdo#53814

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:28:12 PDT 2012

On 10/10/2012 11:57 AM, Noel Power wrote:
> I'm in two minds whether this should be a MAB, indeed it is annoying ;-)
> in anycase I would recommend to please cherry-pick the following revert
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=44e8a8240a3a1cce747f1998e617f8dd4621a992

Yup, makes sense. Pushed to 3-6 with my sign-off.

If people think it's worthy of 3-6-3, we need two more sign-offs to push
this to 3-6-3.

BTW, we definitely need a test for this case.  We already have one test
case in testSort() in sc/qa/unit/ucalc.cxx, adding another test case
involving empty cells would prevent future regression for this
particular use case.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc