[REVIEW 3-6] fdo#55931 Fix renderding of subscript/superscript with Autofit Text.

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Oct 12 08:58:23 PDT 2012

Hi Thorsten,

Can you please check

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=fa694a21b806ed7837c1337ec49a4b299c478393

and approve it for 3.6?

A test presentation is attached to the bugreport; when the autofit is
on, the subscript is not readable, when you switch it off, it appears.

The reason is that we are using font metrics to compute the stretch
ratio for autofit; but that collides with nPropr property of SvxFont -
it is then counted twice, ie. in the case of nPropr == 25, we actually
behave as if it was much less; and worse, only in the horizontal
direction.

Thank you a lot,
Kendy