New Easy Hack Tracking System -- Developer Input Required

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:37:36 PDT 2012

i'm happy with that as well. Our team needs to commit more to adding that
status as frequently as possible. We've been specifically requested by the
devs to be on the lookout for easy hacks. I'll add proposedeasyhack to
those few and remove the wiki entry. I'll let them know at our next call
that we're going to be more aggressive at putting this whiteboard status.

Thanks for the communication. Not sure if you noticed but the google doc is
updated, your section is now fresh and ready to be tackled.

Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*