Daily builds for Debian

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Oct 17 09:21:56 PDT 2012

>>> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-dbgutil/master/current/

>> no idea if that is the case, but it's not usually a problem, because you
>> can just install the RPMs in any directory on a Debian system as
>> well, (...)

> Thanks for the idea, I know it's technically possible, but as I'm also
> doing packaging for the Debian project, I find this option as non
> acceptable.

For this tinderbox to create RPMs _and_ deb's, AFAIK, it would have to:

1) Install dpkg

   http://codejars.com/article/install-dpkg-fedora-machine suggests
   this is just "yum install dpkg". Yeah!

2) ./autogen.sh with --with-package-format="deb rpm"

Thorsten? Would you consider doing that? I don't think it will make
the build significantly longer.

--
Lionel