BSA + New Wiki = No Good

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:48:29 PDT 2012

On 10/18/2012 10:27 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Someone else (can't remember who) talked to me earlier in IRC and told
> me that they had permissions to update BSA site but that make was
> failing and spitting out errors about the new wiki. I haven't
> confirmed this as I don't want to break anything but, can someone else
> with permissions see if they can reproduce?
>
> Including Florian on this one since he's in charge of the wiki update.
>

> Regards,
> Joel
Now it's confirmed, here is the error:

Current branch master is up to date.
mkdir -p build
curl --silent http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details |
tidy --numeric-entities yes -asxhtml 2>/dev/null | perl -pe
's|xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"||' > build/BugReport_Details.xhtml
xsltproc --encoding UTF-8 --novalid component_comments.xsl
build/BugReport_Details.xhtml > build/component_comments.xhtml
xsltproc --encoding UTF-8 --novalid subcomponents.xsl
build/BugReport_Details.xhtml > build/subcomponents.xhtml
xsltproc --encoding UTF-8 --novalid components.xsl
build/BugReport_Details.xhtml > build/components.xhtml
curl --silent
'https://bugs.freedesktop.org/query.cgi?product=LibreOffice&query_format=advanced'
 > build/query.xhtml
perl query.pl < build/query.xhtml > build/versions.xhtml
perl sanity.pl build/query.xhtml build/components.xhtml
component Writer found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Drawing found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component UI found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Printing and PDF export found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Installation found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Formula Editor found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Extensions found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Database found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Linguistic found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Chart found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Localization found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Documentation found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Presentation found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component WWW found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component BASIC found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Spreadsheet found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
component Libreoffice found in bugzilla but not in the wiki
wiki URL http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport_Details
components extracted with components.xsl from the wiki are in
build/components.xhtml
bugzilla URL
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice
bugzilla information retrieved from build/query.xhtml
make: *** [extract] Error 17

Regards,
Joel