Errors with Makefile.top for building Windows

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:00:43 PDT 2012

On 19 October 2012 22:40, Julien Nabet <serval2412 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> I attached it and noticed this:
> export WORKDIR=D:/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/wntmsci12
> export WORKDIR_FOR_BUILD=D:/compile-libreoffice/libo/workdir/wntmsci12

Hmm, sorry, no idea. I hope the '-' in compile-libreoffice does not
make problem.
It should be fine to start with D:/ IIRC

> I put compile-libreoffice in /cygdrive/d because I've got not enough space
> for a debug build in C.
> Now I could install cygwin + LO sources in D, so I wouldn't need to use
> /cygdrive/... ?

I don't understand what do you mean here. It is already in D.
You mean to move it one level up as D:/libo ?
You can try to avoid compile-libreoffice but it should be fine.

Best,
Matus