SAL build failure on master

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 20:36:17 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm getting a reproducible SAL build failure on Linux 64bit (Bodhi 2.0):

Failed to load dynamic library:
/home/alex/Development/libo/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/LinkTarget/CppunitTest/libtest_sal_osl_process.so
/usr/lib/libuno_sal.so.3: version `LIBO_UDK_3.7' not found (required by
/home/alex/Development/libo/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/LinkTarget/CppunitTest/libtest_sal_osl_process.so)

Error: a unit test failed, please do one of:

export DEBUGCPPUNIT=TRUE            # for exception catching
export GDBCPPUNITTRACE="gdb --args" # for interactive debugging
export VALGRIND=memcheck            # for memory checking
and retry.
make[2]: ***
[/home/alex/Development/libo/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CppunitTest/sal_osl_process.test]
Error 1

I've only specified autogen.sh and no other switches before make. Not
really sure what's going on here.

Alex