[PUSHED]Change in core[master]: fdo#55034 Update default Hebrew font from Lucida Sans to Luc...

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Oct 22 09:30:33 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 17:51 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Petr Mladek <pmladek at suse.cz> wrote:
>         On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 15:27 +0200, Lior Kaplan wrote:

>         I see the following:
>
>         $> grep lucidasansunicode
>         officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu
>         | wc -l
>         3
>         $> grep "Lucida Sans Unicode"
>         officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/VCL.xcu | wc -l
>         68
>
>         => "Lucida Sans Unicode" is used many times and
>         "lucidasansunicode" only
>         3 times.
>
> But "lucidasans" is used 100 times.

It is in the second part of the VCL.xcu. We define there fallbacks for
different fonts and use the "lovercase-condensed" font names there.

I do not see "lucidasans" in the first part of "VCL.xcu" where we define
default fonts for languages.

OK, I removed "lucidasansunicode;" from the patch and pushed. I am
pretty sure that "Lucida Sans Unicode;" is enough. I am pretty sure that
this part of the change fixed the bug.

I am sorry for nitpicking. I should have done this immediately. In fact,
I just wanted to make you aware of the difference. Well, I was ill and
less confident last week :-)

Thanks for nailing this down.

Best Regards,
Petr