BSA + New Wiki = No Good

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Fri Oct 19 02:58:32 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I resend this message so Florian will also receive it.
I did say that yesterday on the IRC. Since a little while I have been
working a bit on the BSA.
I seems that with the change of the wiki that the HTML-output of the
BugReport_Details has been changed.
After the conference I want to look at it. I can run a diff on the old
and the new output and see what has changed.

For now the BSA on the website still works. But we can't update it at
the moment so It will have to
be fixed but it can be done a little later.

--
Greetings,
Rob Snelders