About Windows Tinderbox error

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 24 04:45:17 PDT 2012

Stephan Bergmann-2 wrote
> I'd assume that if those fdo#46808 related commits introduced one
> Windows-only error they probably introduced more, so I started a Windows
> build now to hopefully fix them all.  However, that build takes a while
> for me, so please stay tuned...

Hi Stephan,

fdo#46808 is a quite big task and Noel is doing a great job about it. So of
course, as a rare "git pusher" who also had some "surprises", it's normal
there could be some small problems sometimes :-)

About Windows building, hope you'll be luckier than me :-)
Here are the 2 last problems I had, see :
-
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Errors-with-Makefile-top-for-building-Windows-td4014152.html
(solved now)
-