Build Error

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 09:48:04 PDT 2012

On 10/24/2012 06:39 PM, Joel Madero wrote:

>     Even "grep LD_LIBRARY_PATH ~/.*"?  So what distro are you on, and
>     what kind of shell do you use ("echo $SHELL")?
>

> It seems like my grep is just failing completely.....wth is going on.
> When I run the command you just gave, within a few ms it says it's done,
> that's impossible as it's searching through a lot of stuff.

That command is just looking (non-recursively) through the files in your
home dir whose names start with ".", so it is OK if it is fast.

> Shell /bin/bash

...in which case the setting should hide in one of /etc/profile,
~/.bash_profile, ~/bashrc, or a file sourced from one of those.

> Thanks for your patience, this is becoming frustrating.

#libreoffice-dev IRC might give faster turnaround times (though I at
least will quit from there in a few minutes for the evening...)

Stephan