[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.6.3.2 tag created

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 25 03:47:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 18:49 +0200, Anton Meixome wrote:
> Few days ago I have sent a important bug for integration. I know that
> here, in lists is not the way for manage it, but...

	Drat - I suspect the 3.6.3 process overlapping with the conference
and/or the openSUSE conference + labs team-building conspired to make
this not happen for 3.6.3. Of course, 3.6.4 is only a month away and I'm
sure Andras or Petr (?) will get it merged by then.

	Sorry ! and thanks for the nice dictionaries.

	Regards,

		Michael.