US / dictionary bits ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Oct 25 10:02:04 PDT 2012

Hi Kyle,

On Tue, 2012-10-23 at 08:28 -0700, Kyle Kendall wrote:
> I am a faithful Libre user and open source user in general.  I am
> currently going back to school after years in the workforce and happen
> to be writing a paper on the presidential debates.

	This is an inadvertent omission I imagine.

	Extraordinarily, I just poked at the myspell dictionary for en_US - and
'Barack' is in it - so it -looks- (assuming we ship that) like it ought
to work & we fixed it already.

	On the other hand, apparnetly it doesn't. Can you check your en_US.dic
file in your install ? :-)

	All the best,

		Michael.