[ANNOUNCE] libreoffice-3.6.3.2 tag created

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Thu Oct 25 23:13:00 PDT 2012

On 24.10.2012 15:32, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>> >Ah, Thorsten is on the openSUSE and SUSE Labs conference this week, so
>> >he is less actionable as well.
>> >
>> >Norbert, is there any chance that you provide the build after all?
>> >I am sorry for the inconvenience.
> I physically cannot.
> The box is in Dallas, and there is no remove access to it.
That particular problem and the fact that i get spammed all the time
from that tinderbox:
i am thinking of some simple web interface for tinbuild2. It can be as
generic as editing tinbuild2 configuration file.
And yes we can make it secure, with client side certificate, or
something like that.

David