Request hold 3.6.3 final release for fdo#53474 - Windows Accessibility

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 04:40:46 PDT 2012

On 10/26/2012 10:37 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 10:26 -0500, V Stuart Foote wrote:
>> Would ask to have 3.6.3 final release held, and proceed with a 3.6.3.
>> rc3 build.
>
> 	I reviewed & merged it to -3-6, it was reasonably trivial

What patch are you talking about, Michael?  If
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/906/> then that had already been
integrated into libreoffice-3-6 by David as
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=44653d129f909a026b91fa4df6e1bd931638d620&g=libreoffice-3-6>,
though apparently "manually" instead of going via the gerrit request above.

> - had it been
> proposed in good time for -3-6-3 we could have got another couple of
> reviews, so that's sad - we were busy this minor release cycle.

If only it had been /fixed/ in good time...

> Actually, simply posting a mail with [REVIEW-3-6-3] a11y fix - with a
> link to the patch and a plea for a couple of reviews might have done it
> for you.

My understanding is that we want those review requests preferably on
gerrit instead of the ML now, that's why I created
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/907/>.

Stephan