ww8export tinderbox failure ?

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Wed Oct 31 04:27:53 PDT 2012

On 25/09/12 12:16, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> The continual crash on the ww8 export on two of the Linux tinderboxes,
> what's up with that ? I think llunak mentioned he was able to reproduce
> it sometimes ?
>
> I guess reproducing the Gentoo env locally is probably impossible, but
> is there e.g. a virtualbox image available of the right OpenSUSE version
> that the failure can be seen on ?

I *think*
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2ed931303b10386153a1337fa15b225aabd40cb4
fixes this, there was a mismatch between the stream name which is made
from an objectid generated from a sal_Int64 ( made from a pointer ) and
the object id stored in the sprmCPicLocation ( the same object id cast
to sal_uInt32 ). The patch removes the object id generation from the
pointer and the converter class just keeps a running counter to generate
it now.

Noel