no functional TinderBox for master/3-7 full Windows builds

d.ostrovsky at idaia.de d.ostrovsky at idaia.de
Wed Oct 31 09:00:41 PDT 2012

Quoting V Stuart Foote <VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu>:

> Thanks David!
you are welcome!

> So, I gave the Win2008  VC10 0build a go, but it seems like java
> support may not be in your build either. Or at least Tools ->
> Options -> Advanced  - Java Options is not detecting the installed
> JRE.

It is definitely not deactivated (with --disable-java),
so I configured it with jdk 7, 32 bit, see configure output:
https://ci.idaia.de/job/LO-Win2008-VC2010/4/consoleFull

[...]
checking the installed JDK... checked (JDK 1.7.0_09)
checking for target Java bytecode version... 1.7
checking for jawt lib name... jawt.lib
[...]

@Stephan am i missing something?

Regards