CPPUNIT road map, recent changes etc.

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:53:12 PDT 2012

2012/10/30 John McCabe <john at assen.demon.co.uk>:
> Just found this fork but a bit disappointed with the lack of information on
> the wiki. Is there a road map? What are the changes between 1.12.1 and the
> latest release? Has documentation been updated?

You can find the updates for 1.13.0 in
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/cppunit/tree/NEWS?h=cppunit-1-13
and about the two fixes that went in for 1.13.1 at
http://mmohrhard.wordpress.com/2012/09/25/cppunit-1-13-1-libreoffice-version-released/

Basically we have mostly upstreamed our patches and fixed some bugs.
I'm currently planning some more changes but this is only on paper and
nothing written as code yet.

You can find a documentation generated from my latest master build at
http://people.freedesktop.org/~mmohrhard/cppunit/

Regards,
Markus