no functional TinderBox for master/3-7 full Windows builds

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Wed Oct 31 16:18:16 PDT 2012

On 31.10.2012 16:26, V Stuart Foote wrote:
> Thanks David!
> So, I gave the Win2008 VC10 0build a go, but it seems like java
> support may not be in your build either. Or at least Tools -> Options
> -> Advanced  - Java Options is not detecting the installed JRE.
so, reproduced and fixed it: messed around with build. Sorry for that.

Here is the new master version with working java integration (compiled
against jdk 1.7):
https://ci.idaia.de/job/LO-Win2008-VC2010/

I tested it on two different systems:
with pre installed jre 1.7 => detected
with pre installed jre 1.6 only => not detected, after installation of
jre 1.7 the new jre was detected.
Is it a known issue here?

enjoy
David