CTL Default

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:25:04 PDT 2012

Right now is it associated with locale or with language selection (or
are these the same, I honestly don't use these features at all)? If it's
not associated with language selection maybe we should make it so.
Otherwise, maybe putting the option in a more obvious location is a good
idea. I can do this just need some guidance on where to place it.

I'll reply to the user, I'm not sure why he sent me a personal email
about this instead of sending it out to the mailing list or even
commenting on fdo.

Best Regards,
Joel