not delivering cairo on mac os x build

Riccardo Magliocchetti riccardo.magliocchetti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:56:26 PDT 2012

Il 05/09/2012 20:24, Michael Meeks ha scritto:
> Hi Riccardo,

Hi Michael,

> On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 19:20 +0200, Riccardo Magliocchetti wrote:
>> So this are the minimum switches i need to be able to compile latest
>> master with --enable-headless, i don't think --without-java is needed
>> but i don't need java here:
>>
>> ./autogen.sh --without-java --enable-headless --disable-cups
>> --disable-graphite --disable-gnome-vfs --disable-librsvg
>>
>> I think all but cups are fixable within configure.in
>
> 	Sounds good; did you have a patch ? and/or potentially a distro-config/
> of LibreOfficeHeadless or something might work ? [ though that's a bit
> lame ;-].

I don't think a distro-config is needed, i think that i'll just force
off the desktop tecnologies that are enabled by default on libo,
gnome-vfs and librsvg at the time of writing.

I think i've fixed all but the graphite issue locally, it's building
right now so tomorrow morning will deal with graphite and then push to
master.

I tend to do a clean build after each configure.in changes just to be
sure and that has the side effect of adding latency :)

thanks,
riccardo