How Can I Provide More Info For Developers

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:35:58 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Came across this bug FDO#45570 and I've already nominated as a most annoying
> bug but I think that devs might appreciate me getting some kind of a log or
> something together for the crash. What type of log should I create and how
> do I go about doing this (basic steps, my knowledge of terminology is still
> in the first stages :) ). Thanks everyone
>

> Best Regards,
> Joel

Just some random thoughts here: What happens when you create a
'working document', thats been opened and saved in Msoffice or
OpenOffice, and then try to open that saved doc in LibreOffice ? Does
the issue still appear ? Also, would it be helpful to attach such a
document to the bug report for troubleshooting purposes ?

- John Smith.