[Libreoffice-qa] How Can I Provide More Info For Developers

John Smith lbalbalba at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 12:56:18 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 9:49 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'll bring this up at our next conference call and see if there is a
> possible solution.
>

> Best Regards,
> Joel

May I humbly note that I personally feel that developers should be
able to produce their own backtraces, given a solid reproducible
test-case in the bug report ? Perhaps effort would be better spend on:

1.)
teaching end-users how to provide a reproducible test case in a bug report

2.)
teaching devs on how to produce backtraces

instead of:

1.)
teaching end-users how to install symbol binaries and backtrace them
on their platform ?

Just my 2$

- John Smith.