[REPOST] Control elements in a partially formal document

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Sep 10 01:06:04 PDT 2012

Hi Lars,

Lars Doelle píše v Čt 06. 09. 2012 v 12:19 +0200:

> Please, if i write to the wrong mail-list, help me to find the right one.

This is definitely the right one, but nobody answered yet because I am
afraid it is still not enough clear what you are trying to achieve :-(
The best would be (if possible) to attach a document that shows what you
are doing, and some code snippets showing that; preferably as
minimalistic as possible.  Can you do that, please?

All the best,
Kendy