segfauit in sw_subsequent_rtfexport

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Mon Sep 10 02:11:05 PDT 2012

Hi Norbert,

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 04:39:17PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> I see random failure in sw_subsequent_rtfexport. it is 'random as in
> that does not occurs every time... but statistically 1 time in 3 or 4.

This is ww8export, but probably the issue is the same.

> #0  0x00007f4d5597f078 in
> comphelper::EmbeddedObjectContainer::Get_Impl(rtl::OUString const&,
> com::sun::star::uno::Reference<com::sun::star::embed::XEmbeddedObject>
> const&) () from /lo/g_core/solver/unxlngx6.pro/lib/libcomphelpgcc3.so

Maybe the problem is a missing component file? Without debug symbols,
hard to tell precisely.

Try in sw/CppunitTest_sw_subsequent_ww8import.mk: add
embeddedobj/util/embobj to the gb_CppunitTest_use_components section and
see if it solves the issue?

Thanks,

Miklos