REMINDER: Release 3.6.2-rc1 from libreoffice-3-6 branch

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Sep 10 02:40:42 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 07, 2012 at 07:22:53PM +0200, Petr Mladek wrote:

> please note that the commit deadline for 3.6.2-rc1 is on Monday, September 10,
> 2012.

> PS: Please, help with reviewing the pending commits.

In particular, Base has this annoying crasher (regression from 3.5.6
and earlier, but present in our current libreoffice-3-5):

 https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/522/

It is a regression, fix is very short and nearly "locally consistent" (thus
nearly easy to review):

aFRIter is an iterator over aFullRow. It is used in a loop:

 for (int i = 1; i <= cc; ++i, ++aFRIter )

and the patch changes aFullRow to be allocated as a vector of size cc
(instead of some other size).

If you look more closely, you might think that it should be "cc+1",
because the code starts with "++aFRIter", but no, because the
constructor of ORowVector takes care of this "+1":

 connectivity/inc/connectivity/CommonTools.hxx:732

        ORowVector(size_t _st) : ORefVector< VectorVal >(_st+1)
            {}

--
Lionel