more external libraries converted to gbuild

Fridrich Strba fridrich.strba at bluewin.ch
Sat Sep 8 21:33:38 PDT 2012

It needs to be static library, since only one module uses it. Tor is already working hard on diminishing their number, so adding a shared library doesn't make sense.

For rtti, libwpd uses dynamic casting a lot.

F.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Cedric Bosdonnat <cbosdonnat at suse.com> wrote:

Hi Matus,

Thanks a lot for migrating libcmis to gbuild. Just to tell you, that
library doesn't need to be build as a static library... Fridrich did it
only because it's way simpler to handle with the other build system.

--
Cedric