bug 53673; whom to ask for assistence?

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Wed Sep 12 01:43:21 PDT 2012

Dear Michael,

My previous request on the list did not get any response and you seem to remenber my label-work.

Olivier Hallot reported bug 53673 regarding the label wizard and asked me to look at it.
I did, but I need some help in solving the problem.
The label wizard code has not been changed between 3.5.4+ and 3.6, but Writer behaves differently.
(Please have a look at the comments in the bug for more detail.)

It may well be that something in my code triggers this, but I know nothing of the functions that write (or read) the files.
It may also be that the problem is not in the label wizard and that someone else needs to fix the bug, I can't tell.

Whom (or is it Who?) could I approach to assist me in some way to fix this bug?

Winfried