Regarding bug 44657 reported in bugzilla

Ivan Timofeev timofeev.i.s at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 03:22:44 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 12.09.2012 13:24, Sagar Srivastava wrote:
> I am working on bug 44657 reported in bugzilla for Libreoffice .
>
> It is regarding broken horizontal scrollbar in RTL user interface.
> I need some help to locate the part of source code to be hit to solve
> this bug.

1. It is only in Calc, so I have found
sc/source/ui/view/tabview4.cxx, method ScTabView::SetScrollBar which
contains an interesting comment:
 "RTL layout uses a negative range to simulate a mirrored scroll bar."
Maybe that is the problem?.. If not - look at the other ScTabView methods.

2. The ScrollBar class is here:
vcl/source/control/scrbar.cxx

3. Comment 14 says it is gtk+ specific, native gtk+ rendering is here
vcl/unx/gtk/gdi/salnativewidgets-gtk.cxx

Feel free to ask if you need additional pointers.

Thanks for digging! :)

Ivan