Build failure in tail build on Mac OSX - postgres driver the culprit ?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 10:30:20 PDT 2012

In my ongoing saga to get LO to build on 10.8, I've now run into the
following problem in tailbuild :

cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_preparedstatement.cxx:
In function ‘bool pq_sdbc_driver::isOperator(char)’:
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_preparedstatement.cxx:173:
warning: suggest a space before ‘;’ or explicit braces around empty body
in ‘for’ statement
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_preparedstatement.cxx:
In member function ‘virtual sal_Bool
pq_sdbc_driver::PreparedStatement::execute()’:
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_preparedstatement.cxx:429:
warning: suggest a space before ‘;’ or explicit braces around empty body
in ‘for’ statement
    [javac]
/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/workdir/unxmacxi.pro/UnpackedTarball/hsqldb/build/build.xml:430:
warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to
build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds
[build CXX]
connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_sequenceresultsetmetadata.cxx
make[2]: ***
[/Users/Shared/Repos/LO/core/workdir/unxmacxi.pro/CxxObject/connectivity/source/drivers/postgresql/pq_preparedstatement.o]
Error 1

Advice ?

Alex