FDO Permissions

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:34:46 PDT 2012

Apologies in advance about not including Julien's message, I'm still not
quite sure how to deal with direct email response vs. nabble response so
here is my response to not needing it.

I agree right now there isn't truly a need but as we grow I think that
recognizing who is QA and who isn't will become an issue. I've been
actively and aggressively seeking new QA members and I can say for sure
there are at least 2-3 who have either already started basic triaging or
have shown serious interest. There are also cases where I'm not quite sure
if a user is QA or not (the most notable here is Sasha something who I see
ALL THE TIME in FDO but I never can figure out his role....)

Maybe...just maybe....we can just start using the QA Assigned to? I don't
see the need quite yet but I see that as a potential solution. This way we
can also have a really clear list of who is triaging -- this will also make
future "bug triaging parties" and other mass QA events much easier to
coordinate with a list of email addresses and names who have helped in the
past X months.

My two cents. Happy Monday everyone.

Best Regards,
Joel