downtime, again

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Mon Sep 17 23:36:27 PDT 2012

Hello,

unfortunately, our ISP could not meet yesterday's arrangement, so the
next scheduled downtime for the machine serving mailing lists and
downloads, bilbo, is

	today, 1000 to 1100 CEST
	i.e. in 90 minutes

We are sorry for the inconveniences. The admins will meet this weekend
to work on improving our infrastructure and move to a newer hardware
generation, hoping that this will cure the problems. LibreOffice simply
has grown to a scope that requires some more infrastructure. ;-)

Feel free to join the discussion on the public #tdf-infra channel at
Freenode.

Happy hacking,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108