Complete conference agenda now available...

Samantha Hunter samantha at ndieventsouth.org
Tue Sep 18 07:17:39 PDT 2012

To view this email online, paste this link into your browser:
http://e2.ma/message/t2xrc/5nmyyi
___________________________________

Please see your complete conference event agenda below! We believe your nonprofit, healthcare, or ministry organization would benefit from Major Gifts Funding. Here's just a few of the 4000 organizations (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/daluu) who attend NDI events to learn how to secure the financial resources they need to transform their communities.

-Goodwill Industries     -Prison Fellowship            -Boy Scouts of America

-Georgetown Hospice   -Interfaith Hospital Net    -Dosher Memorial Hospital

-Campus Crusade         -Ducks Unlimited              -Make-A-Wish Foundation

-United Way                -Clemson University          -Ronald McDonald House

-Salvation Army           -Girl Scouts of America     -Habitat for Humanity
-Teen Challenge          -Junior Achievement         -Boys & Girls Club

Visit here October Conference HEALTHCARE AGENDA (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/t2luu)

Visit here October Conference MINISTRY AGENDA (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/9umuu)

Visit here November Conference NONPROFIT AGENDA (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/pnnuu)

National Development Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit supporting foundations, organizations & ministries committed to education, healthcare, human welfare, the arts and environment

Please feel free to call 800.257.6670 to speak to an NDI representative

Please visit here to learn more about the (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/5fouu)

 (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/l8ouu)  (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/10puu)

MAJOR GIFTS CONFERENCE EVENT COMING TO YOUR REGION (http://e2.ma/click/t2xrc/5nmyyi/htquu)

___________________________________

 Share This:
http://e2.ma/share/outbound/e/t2xrc/5nmyyi [Share via Email]

This email was sent to libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org.
To ensure that you continue receiving our emails,
please add us to your address book or safe list.

manage your preferences (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.4183219/525175987/?v=a)
opt out using TrueRemove(r) (http://e2.ma/optout/t2xrc/5nmyyi?r=aHR0cHM6Ly9hcHAuZTJtYS5uZXQvYXBwMi9hdWRpZW5jZS9vcHRfb3V0LzEzNTczNTkvMTM1NTk1NS81MjUxNzU5ODcvP3Y9YQ==)

Got this as a forward? Sign up to receive our future emails. (https://app.e2ma.net/app2/audience/signup/1357359/1355955.4183219/525175987/?v=a)

email powered by Emma(R)