Interesting and relevant article

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 02:08:07 PDT 2012

On 09/21/2012 10:41 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	You're most welcome to build some. On the other hand of the top ten
> recommendations a few look like non-starters to me:
>
> 	* switch mailing lists to forums

The "Badges and ranks afford a better understanding of how
representative any poster is" does sound reasonable though, esp. to help
occasional or new participants.  Then again, at least to me it doesn't
look like we have any amount of confusion spread by clueless would-be
experts in the ML anyway.

> 	* switch to a high level language: perl, python,ruby

That person apparently has a sense of humor, combining "high level" and
"perl" in one sentence.

Stephan