[REVIEW-3-6 3-6-2] several patches for bugs in conditional formats/ ScRangeList

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 21 05:12:32 PDT 2012

Hey,

I have several patches that are needed to fix bugs in conditional
formats. One of them is a MAB/regression with several duplicates.

They apply cleanly on 3-6 and you may squash them into one large
commit but it makes reviewing them even more complicated. I did not do
that yet because it makes reviewing even more difficult. They allow to
update ScRangeLists correctly when the cells are moved or deleted.
There is one small problem with updating moving only parts of one of
the ScRange entries but this will require more concept work to find
all corner cases and to implement this. These cases are not that
important and these patches here are already an improvement in this
direction.

Please apply them in the following order:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7222a571d0d458810c1b23871f8b91491db4462d
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=a3c4ee1653166ee2ac1f1b9d65ff1065b6288ebc
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4cf0759e7c6bd698c929a11c771d2ab03f1b9536
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e6bca122176cdb2b6e822fc933f159dc3e3c8d46
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7a182026fce922a9f69e8da76d46e87e7188a4e9
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=764e7e71038d5ae66061f44bc0cd51ce33ae96ed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=1e3919f040ade5d0f7f9fa854b3ed23366080c0c

Nearly all of these patches are only changing ScRangeList and not
directly the conditional format code. I have some unit tests for
ScRangeList::UpdateReference and ScRangeList::DeleteArea in
sc/qa/unit/rangelst_test.cxx

Regards,
Markus