[REVIEW-3-6] fdo#49819 - slightly inconsistent docx files causing grief ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Sep 24 01:23:08 PDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-09-24 at 09:30 +0200, Fridrich Strba wrote:
> OK, I pushed to master
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=5db7ac239278634c39cbb15f0173db0524b5dcd6
> which *I* consider as a good solution. I checked around other unzip
> implementations and it does not look like they consider the timestamp
> differences as a brokenness.

	Right - it seems a bit paranoid; particularly with no 'repair'
fallback. In general, I think the right approach is to ignore this
inconsistency - particuarly if Microsoft/other-common-impl. is creating
this sort of nonsense timestampage.

	Lets get that into -3-6 to nail the issue.

	Thanks :-)

		Michael.