Regarding PDF export

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Sep 24 02:51:49 PDT 2012

Hi Sagar,

On Mon, 2012-09-24 at 08:52 +0300, Sagar Srivastava wrote:
> Consider the following file  :
>
> filter/source/pdf/impdialog.cxx

	Ok ? :-)

> Is there any way I can check if the source document is a Presentation
> Document. It is already checked in the following method :

	Right - that is the constructor; and has all you need in it to do
this :-)

> However, I need to use the value of "mbIsPresentation" (After being
> checked If the source document is a presentation document) in another
> method. Therefore, any mechanism through which I can find this value
> globally so that I could use it in another method.

	The prefix 'm' indicates that this is a member variable (and a boolean)
- if you checkout the header and see:

//class tabbed dialog
class ImpPDFTabDialog : public SfxTabDialog
{
protected:
//the following data are the configuration used throughout the dialog and pages
    sal_Bool                    mbIsPresentation;
    sal_Bool                    mbIsWriter;

	That should jump out at you. ie. you can use 'if (mbIsPresentation)'
in any of the ImplPDFTabDialog:: member functions that you like.

> Waiting for responses towards fixing another bug.

	Hope that helps - sorry for the delay :-)

	ATB,

		Michael.