[REVIEW 3-6] speed up packaging on Windows significantly

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 03:25:06 PDT 2012

Hi,

Until now we merged merge modules into all temporary language msi
files, that were used only for creation of language transforms. It was
a big waste of time, now we only merge once, after creating language
transforms. It has been already pushed to master, backport for
libreoffice-3-6 is attached.

Please review.

By the way, a new NYTProf v4 based analysis of make_installer.pl has
been published to http://people.freedesktop.org/~timar/nytprof/ if
someone is interested.

Best regards,
Andras