LO 3.6.2 : about Manage dialog from Conditional Formatting

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Wed Sep 26 01:29:20 PDT 2012

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 06:35:57AM +0200, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Nobody interested to test and answer?

I think it is rather that most in QA already have their share of critical bugs
to care about.

> Well, it is clear that QA peoples are not welcome in this area of the
> code. :-(

Please cut this passive aggressive tone. QA ia welcome and needed in all areas
of the code, however neither QA nor UX does mean "make the developer do what I
wish". Our developers are sensible people and if you have a convincing argument
taking into account all aspects of the issue, I dont think they will shed such
input.

Best,

Bjoern